All you need to know about your stay at Varden Fjellandsby. Do you still need answers? Call +(47) 612 49 000 or send us an mail.
- About the apartment
- Wi-Fi: You can find the Wi-Fi code by the TV.
- TV: Altibox decoder is connected to the TV. The remote control for the TV box is located in the living room and this switches on / off both TV and Altibox.
- Garbage/recycling: Garbage must be recycled and thrown is at the garbage place in Svinslåvegen. Glass, plastic, scrap and cardboard. See here for directions.
- Additional products:
Firewood sacks: Can be ordered up front with your booking/accommodation for all units with a fireplace. Did you forget to order? Call HafjellKvitfjell Booking to order, (+47) 612 49 000 or buy in Fåvang.
Bed linen/crib/high chair: Can be ordered up front with your booking/accommodation. Did you forget to order? Call HafjellKvitfjell Booking to reorder, (+47) 612 49 000.
- Check-in & check-out
- Check-in 17:00
- Check-out 11:00
- Key code: You will get this available via SMS as soon as the unit is ready for check-in. You will also receive an SMS one hour before check-out at 11:00, this contains important information about check-out and when the key code stops working.
- Your skiing experience
- Ski storage: Own ski storage room by the cabin
- Skirental & ski service: Do you need to rent ski or snowboard, or other gear? Kvitfjell Ski Rental has modern equipment tailored for your need in the slopes. Book ski rental here and you can pick up your skiis in the shop or they can be picked up in your ski locker.
- Ski school: Kvitfjell Ski School can offer you private lessons or group lessons for both skiing and snowboarding. There are meeting places at the Mid station and at the West side. If you haven't booked ski school yet, you can book here.
- Lift cards: It is always cheapest to buy your lift card online - save money and buy here. You can also buy lift pass at the shop "Kvitfjell Sport1" or at the ticket office located on the Mid station. See our terms and conditions for lift cards.
- Piste map: Get to know the ski resort, take a look at the piste map.
- Web camera: See our live web cameras located at the Mid station, the top of Kvitfjell and Varden.
- Grocery store, restaurants & shops
- Grocery store: There is a small grocery store by "Skitorget" where you find the Deli. The store is only open by the winter.
- Restaurants: You can find various restaurants in the ski resort. At the West side (here we are now)I: Tyrihans, Lettvint Bar og Cafe, Gondolen Fjellbistro og Varden Restaurant. Mid station: Beite, För, Gudbrandsgard Hotel (Prepperiet and Gildestua) and Koia Afterski (just simple dishes). Read about our restaurants.
- Shops: The Sport1 Kvitfjell is located by Gudbrandsgard Hotel. Here you can get everything you need for your skiing holiday.
- Parking/Electric vehicles
Outdoor parking. Feel free to drive into the cabin to unload / load luggage, but use the large parking lot connected to GudbrandsGard Hotell for parking. Here is electric car charger.
- In case of emergency
In case of fire:
- Familiarize yourself with the location of manual extinguishing equipment.
- Call Fire Department: 110.
- Get everyone in the cabin out and close doors and windows.
- Try to extinguish by using the fire extinguishers or suffocate the fire with blankets.
- Person injury in the resort: Ski patrol +(47) 476 46 527
- Person injury in the unit: Emergency room 116 117, in case of emergency aid call 113.
- Material damages in the unit: HafjellKvitfjell Booking, janitor, phone number: +(47) 926 77 742.
- How to get there
See directions from E6 on Google Maps.
Drive towards "Kvitfjell Mellomstasjonen".