Travel to Kvitfjell
Kvitfjell is located in Fåvang, Ringebu municipality in Innlandet county.
With great roads all the way from Oslo, the car trip to Kvitfjell is both comfortable and fast. It takes about 3 hours by car from Oslo. See options for train, bus and ferry further down.
Comfortable travel route
The improvements on the E6 towards Gudbrandsdalen have made the journey faster, more efficient and more comfortable or you to drive. If you drive from Oslo to Kvitfjell, you can drive the E6 via Hamar, or Riksvei 4 via Gjøvik. E6 runs the fastest, while national road 4 has somewhat lower speed limits, but nice nature and fewer tolls.
Distance and time are measured to Gudbrandsgard Hotel at the Mid station in Kvitfjell. It takes about the same amount of time to drive to the West Side and Varden.
- Oslo - Kvitfjell: 243 km, 2 t 53 min
- Oslo Airport Gardermoen - Kvitfjell: 203 km, 2 t 22 min
- Hafjell - Kvitfjell: 45 km, 45 min
- Lillehammer - Kvitfjell: 60 km, 55 min
- Trondheim - Kvitfjell: 305 km, 4 t 21 min
- Larvik - Kvitfjell: 374 km, 4 t 19 min
- Göteborg - Kvitfjell: 528 km, 5 t 39 min
- Strømstad - Kvitfjell: 369 km, 4 t 6 min
- Sandefjord - Kvitfjell: 361 km, 4 t 9 min