We will kindly ask you to show some consideration for the high electricity prices we currently have in Norway. We encourage you all to take the good energy-saving habits you already adopted at home and use these throughout your stay with us.
- Turn off the lights in rooms you are not staying in.
- Lower the temperature in rooms not currently in use, e.g. the bedrooms during the day.
- Use the fireplace if you have the opportunity.
- Lower the temperature instead of opening windows/porch door if it gets too hot.
- Do not use the sauna longer than necessary.
- Try to make the time spent in the shower short and efficient.
- Do not use the washing machine and dryer unnecessarily.
- Turn off the lights when you leave the cabin/apartment during the day and after your stay.
We hereby inform you that it is strictly forbidden to charge an electric car via extension cord on this unit. If this is nevertheless done, and is registered by our security company, or through the owner’s electricity overview via app, the guest will be invoiced NOK 3.000 in the relevant period. Remember to make sure that all windows and doors are closed and locked before departure.
We wish you wonderful days with us, both out in the slopes and indoors.