– new, spectacular apartments at Kvitfjell
Set in a beautiful location, 700 m above sea level and between two of our three mountain sides, Kvitfjell’s new, high-standard apartments will be ready for the 2021-22 ski season. The development comprises 38 living units sleeping a total of 238 people, and will also include a grocery store. Yttersvingen is set to be the ideal base for families, friends and groups, and offers several interconnecting apartments ideal for larger gatherings.
- 38 comfortable high-standard apartments in a stunning location
- Grocery store offering local products
- Ski-in/ski-out to Vestsiden and Varden, children’s area, and cross-country ski trails
- Within easy reach of popular restaurants and après-ski, such as Gondolen Fjellbistro, Tyrihanstunet, and Lettvint
- Ski hire, ski school, sports store, and lift-pass shop in the immediate area
- Stay in surroundings with excellent snow conditions, at 700 m above sea level
Yttersvingen is phase one in a development project between Vestsiden and Varden in Kvitfjell. The apartments are due to be completed for the 2021/2022 season.